Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Today isn't just the same as other days before this, i guess. Sometimes i think staying in bts just isn't my channel. Dad came back from china today, and he's going back one day right before the school holidays. Just imagine how's the auspicous festival is going to be like without the bread-winner at home. B-O-R-I-N-G! What to do? work is work. After school, a few of us had a meeting with pn faridah hanum. I was chosen as the cheif editor for bulletin pss. In my point of view, maybe i deserve it. However, i'm not interested in holding any posts. To me, positions in the organization chart aren't important, except for positions in exams of course. Being ordinary is good enough. Well, don't know why i was dumb at that moment and didn't protest it. Maybe, giving the post to someone more compatible is a good choice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home