Friday, February 21, 2003

long delayed blog. Today isn't entirely a good day either. It has been 'nightmare' to me since mrs lee left bts. First, the shock of my life i got, next the changing school matter. Pes isn't really like what i had expected. Well, i've talked to my parents about transferring to sbs, they object straight away without any further negotiating. What a dissapointment. On the phone, mrs lee advised me to remain where i am now. Good, everyone's against me, so i must as well obey them. The next day, dad says 'stay at least one month first'. By then, if i'm still not used to the school, they'll transfer me out. hm, i'm in two minds now i guess. I have a group of friends in sbs, but i don't want to make anyone unhappy. Now what? Sometimes being naïve has its benefits. What for think so far that'll drive us nuts? nahh, till then, just see how it goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home