Tuesday, May 27, 2003

alright, for almost a month i did not update my blog. so, how's life? well, so-so, life still goes on. exam just ended today, hurray! but the worst thing is lisan bm first thing in the morning tomorrow, and the coming piano exam next month! c'mon, where's my break? holiday is near, well, no planning. dad will not be able to come back, as well as that we not able to go to singapore for holiday. hm, my exam? argh, fall sick on one of the days, again! man, it's like a curse. 2 1/2 hours for most of the papers, yet kept rushing to complete the answers. Got back my maths objective paper today, well, not bad. But i've no confidence in my subjective part. Wasn't feeling good when doing it, so even there's plenty of spare time, i didn't bother to check my answers once more *tak larat!*. anyway, h-o-l-i-d-a-y !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home