Friday, August 08, 2003

worst presentation!
nth much happened today actually, in fact, we only studied two subjects as two of the teachers didn't enter. for english, my group, was the first choosen to present the topic on land pollution. oh my, it shouldn't be like this. i did the typing and designing, and also most of the talk. apparently, i was like the back-up speaker. my oh my, nobody dared to step out to speak, in the end, i was the one to explain everything. however, i appreciate those who gave a try to speak, i really do. man, really got the fright out of my guts. pn. g did asked many questions, anyway, i was somewhat ready for all those. i don't really blame her though, i think it's more like a test for us. however, i was really dissapointed with some of my group members (not to mention who here) who did not contribute anything or put in any single effort on this task. obviously, teacher wasn't happy nor satisfied with our terrible job, and a re-do next wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home