Friday, December 12, 2003

bon voyage!

Well, as u can see, i'm posting this pretty early today. It's because i won't be able to do this at night. I'll be on a plane, to where? Beijing. Woke up around 9.15, and noticed there were incoming sms-es. Yeah, from conrad. :) I replied then straight away went down for breakfast, again, i didn't finish 'em all. Haha, took my medicines with some tasteless barley drink. No added sugar that is. Hm, luggages are already well-packed. Maybe there're still some things to be brought there. As for me, i'm still packing my giant pouch-bag which i'm bringing along. Equipped with my discman, i suppose i won't be that boring in the plane. One note, i hate sitting in airplanes. Y? Everything is bad in there. The smell, the food! And i'm air-sick. Too bad isn't it. Hopefully i'll be able to publish my next post tomorrow, in my dad's apartment. Well, provided if he allows me to use his laptop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home