Wednesday, July 28, 2004

ta da...

As u’ve said it edward, it’s indeed a special day. The thing is, I’ve never expected it to be this special. Actually, I wasn’t really in the mood in the morning. Yet another librarians’ gathering after assembly, and this time, we (seniors) were assigned to teach/guide one/two newbie (probates). Well, good thing I’ve got a rather dependable form 4 librarian, Mah Chong Ken if I’ve not mistaken. Have been seeing him around helping with the library stuff these days, seems to be pretty capable! As usual, the so-called short meeting took almost one whole period.

Happy things happened in class, lazy to elaborate more here. Was informed about the seminar which is going to start at 1 and ends at 3, and that means changing of plans. Went downstairs during recess (I wonder when was the last time I did that) just to phone my mom along with kiat hwa. Lee wun and wen chin joined after that. Later after that, before going down to the music room for the biology seminar, mr. loga called me and informed that class will be at 7.30. Well, later that night, I found out that it was a ploy. Haha, but never mind yeah…

The seminar then ended at 3 o’clock. It was a really long… talk. At that time, I kept looking at my watch, hoping for it to strike 3. Mom came and fetched me home after that, and on the way, I was told to collect the cake. Whops, something happened in the cake house. Sheesh… not going to mention it here. Got home, had lunch, fixed the severely out-of-shaped plastic shelve and went to sleep. Tired. Tuition at 7.30 (or 8 ?). 7.30, mr. L came and not too long after that, kiat hwa, followed by edward, lee wun and wen chin came. Then jeff. Next, surprise!! Celebrated for about half and hour, and it was back to lessons. Wow, that made me really elated++ !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home