Thursday, January 23, 2003

I've been far too careless this few days. This afternoon, when i was frying an egg, my finger accidentally touched the frying pan. ouch, a patch of 'melted-like' skin now. Yesterday, i banged my forehead at the pc when i was bending to take a piece of paper. Now, even when i frown, i could feel the slight pain. Last holiday, the standing fan's blade slashed my skin and i accidentally closed my mom's car door with my finger inserted in it. Luckily, i didn't crack my finger nail. Went for mr. lee's add-maths class in the evening. Today's teaching is bit confusing, but i'm working hard on it! I've been publishing posts daily so far, but i won't be posting any for tomorrow and saturday. Well, short holiday in pangkor and i'll be going there right after school tomorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home