Sunday, March 16, 2003

heck?! ponteng piano today and went for a bts gathering at lm. Guys: chris, conrad, edmund, jacky, wai kit. Gals: Kiat hwa, may, melisa, pek mun, yen nee, tam, theresa, and me! -hope i didn't miss any. First, we went to the cinema, apparently, late for any shows. So, instead we went to fireworks. Conrad, yen nee, theresa and me myself played bumper car. I remember the last time i played that i was still a little kid. bla bla bla, all of us spilt up walking around with our own group eventually. As usual, i was with kiat hwa and tam. Well, went to memory lane, a&w, popular then watsons. When i was in popular, conrad sms-ed me and call us to join them bowling. Off we went there, and met them all. Not all bowl though. Before going home, i went to tam's house while kiat hwa tagged along as she's going to tumpang my mom's car later. Chit chat, my mom came, dropped kiat hwa at the lutheren church and EOS! All in all, so-so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home