Sunday, June 01, 2003

1st lepak for this holiday: went to lm yesterday. well, those who went were pek mun, wen chin, me myself and also edward, being the only guy. afterall, the main purpose for this outing is to watch FINDING NEMO. took a cab around 12.30 from my house to lm, first thing we did was purchase our movie tickets. edward requested for the centre seat but we got the side one instead. as there was still time till the movie starts, we went to browse at the books in popular while edward went to fireworks. met up just in time the for the show and there's still time to buy our popcorns. all in all, the cartoon was really good, perfect i would say. all through the show, there're some sad parts and it's full of humour. all of us laughed alot throughout the show. i couldn't remember what time the show ended, but after that we went walking around the mall, to popular then to wrapz, we were curious to taste that newly-opened restaurant's food! kindda interesting and tasty. after all that, we later proceeded to the opposite building to walk around. nothing much after that. at around 6, my brother called and to me to search for them in popular. well, bid farwell to my friends and straight away went to popular. mom bought some books and went to chicken rice shop. i didn't ate dinner as i was still feeling bloated after eating with my friends. a little more shopping and off we went home. really had fun 'loitering' with my friends that day. oh yeah, 'finding nemo' is really a good show. go watch it! most probably i'm gonna watch it for the second time, this time, with my family =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home