Saturday, August 09, 2003

arg, lethargic
woke up early this morning... pek mun arrived around 8.45 and off we went to the mamak restaurant to have breakfast. chit chat a little and as there was still a long time till it reaches 10 am, we decided to head to my house first. few minutes to 10, loy yang phoned and said that they're going to the court already. pek mun and i got our racquets and we walked to the badminton court next to the playground. played for quite sometime, among the ppl were: edmund, edward, loke, loy yang, pek mun and me myself. bout 12 something, we went to the same mamak restaurant to have lunch again. this time, edmund footed the bill. hehe, nth much after that, pek mun came to my house while waiting for her mom. played the dance stage several times, pespired alot again, then went to club at 4.30. 1 whole hour of badminton, AGAIN, this time with my cousins. next, was a game of bowling. phew~ to cut the story short, came home, went out for dinner, pasar malam (also with my cousins). all in all, it was great, really exercised alot just in 1 day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home