Sunday, August 08, 2004

Expect nothing and you will never be disappointed.

There are various personality traits such as paranoia ("People are picking on me"), social avoidance ("I'd rather cross the street than meet that person"), traits that reflect cynical mistrust ("People lie to get ahead"), anger, and angry behaviour ("I often have to get rough with people") and neurotic behaviours. So, which type are you? Apparently, I'm sort of being bothered by something which has certainly refrained me from doing things, which made it rather hard for me to concentrate on anything. This answers to the question of why am i crapping over here.
Well, regarding the personality thingy above, i would catagorize myself under paranoia. Yup, extreme suspicion that is. Basically, i'm easily distracted over unnecessary things and i feel extremely guilty over the slightest things. I'm afraid that someday a close friend would betray me, or a normal one would have bad thoughts about me. Fear that a teacher would have bad impression about me, worried if someday people would just avoid me. Scared of losing friends, and worst still, being back-stabbed. Afraid to be persona non grata. What if a ravager suddenly appears in your life, causing a whole lot of damage? I would then be as restless as what you call, a flibberigibbet. Well, you might be a micrometer away from getting hold of a persons trust, but as anything can happen between the cup and the lip, the person might just lose all the trust in a go. What if you accidentally opened the Pandora's Box and suddenly everything turned upside down? On the other hand, having trusted friends by your side would certainly be therapeutic. Which is why it is sometimes better to just concede when we're stuck in a conflict. No point arguing over matter which is just a storm in a teacup. What more can this destructive habit of mine do? Who cares anyway? - that's... a rhetorical question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home