Sunday, July 16, 2006

strapped for cash

I've been going out everyday recently. I think i'm seriously sleep-deprived. Have not been feeling good since i got back from genting.



Lets see...
last saturday (8/7) - movie with jonathan, justin and michelle. watched tokyo drift. the show was good, never expected it to be.
sunday (9/7) - stayed up until 5 to watch the world cup finals. and damn the italian who provoked zidane! :p
monday (10/7) - went out with jon to leisure mall
tuesday (11/7) - kota raya + sungei wang with jess
wednesday and thursday (12/7-13/7) - genting with the g10s
friday (14/7) - went to imu to collect my results, paid the 2nd sem fees, walked to vista A as min was going to pay the... deposit is it? then was off to mid valley. watched pirates of the carribean 2. oh, before i even got to imu i was stuck in this complete stand-still in front of a mosque. should've known it was the friday prayers. hmph. that really tested my patience. sides, i was already late.
saturday (15/7) - weather was bloody hot ok? which somehow made me grumpy. had to drive to piano, and after my lesson ended, drove back home to fetch my bro for his turn. got a haircut too.
sunday (today) - went to mid valley



And
monday (tommorow) - sunway pyramid with jess and pek yiong



McDonalds, movin' it. Hey jon, this was actually from the ice-cream you belanja-ed me the other day.


4 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

movin it lol....hmm didn't know u kept it hehehe....

12:41 AM  
Blogger beddi said...

of course u didn't know.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Jon said...

anyway, u wrote "the ice-cream you belanja-ed me", so this proves that I did belanja u hahahaha

12:16 AM  
Blogger beddi said...

yaya
thank you SO much
btw i didn't ask you to belanja me also. it's the other way round which happens actually :p

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home