Tuesday, October 17, 2006

an exclusive insight into the...

They say that medical students are intellectual beings. This is untrue. It may surprise you, but this is as intellectual as we may get.



Exhibit A : a conversation between Deb and Min.

Min : Haiz. Cant study! Was day dreaming. Panic Panic!!!!
Deb : Huh. Day dreaming about? I know ‘never mind’ huh.
Min : I’ll tell you mine if you tell me yours.
Deb : Yeah. I was day dreaming about minesweeper.
Min : I was day dreaming that you lost minesweeper.
Deb : harhar... Liar
Min : I thought that we were playing the lying game. Weren’t we?
Deb : Oh. I wasn’t... I don’t lie, remember?
Min : I thought that we were playing the lying game. Weren’t we?
Deb : Oh. I wasn’t... I don’t lie, remember?
Min : I’m bored. Text* But you never lie deb. I think I might be obese. I’m so happy that summative is coming. I wish this feeling could last forever. I’m sure I passed the CPR exam with flying colours.
Min : Haiz. I am still waiting for a reply you know. Never mind la. You must be asleep. See you tom.
Deb : I AM waiting for a reply. I replied your message what. Read the CSU handout, don’t really understand most of it.
Min : Huh? You sent me the same message twice. I thought it was an error. You must have sent that one twice.
Deb : Uh. You sent the same message twice also. So it’s your fault.
Min : What what. ZZZ. There must be a problem with the system, I’ll show you tom. Anyway, I’ll resend my last message.
Min : I’m bored. Text* But you never lie deb. I think I might be obese. I’m so happy that summative is coming. I wish this feeling could last forever. I’m sure I passed the CPR exam with flying colours.
Deb : Haa. I didn’t receive that.
Min : I’m so awake right now. I don’t have anything else to revise. I memorized everything already. I think I’ll go for a jog.
Deb : Ya ya. Your’re morbidly obese. I’m so awake too. It’s ok. I get to wake up late tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll be really attentive during lectures.
Min : That’s so not funny. If you don’t have to wake up early, let’s go and play DOTA now. We are both awake anyway. You only need to know the advance stuff in the CSU manual.
Deb : Yeah. DOTA then, you can come pick me and we’ll go. And we can pull an all nighter playing dota. So looking forward to CSU tomorrow. Since I get to wake up late. Poor you have to get up early :(
Min : I am coming now. Let me just take off my undies. I think you better stay awake now. I am trying to sleep till morning today. I got some things to forget. Then, I’ll probably revise in the afternoon, immediately after the second lecture which I am sure to go to.
Deb : I just won the expert minesweeper! Wah, what you have just said is so simple that I completely understood it. Are you going to wake up now or are you asking me to stay awake?
Min : I’m asking you to stay awake la. I’m trying to sleep. ‘Always mind’. Haha. I wont try to decipher for you tomorrow.
Deb : haha. Ok. I’m going to wake up after I finish reading this bit. So, good morning!!
Min : Hope you have horrible nightmare filled with JU ON and the RING lady. Haha
Deb : *I’m going to sleep with the lights on* Hmph!!!

Next day...

Min : I studied all day today. I’m so happy about it. So, I hope you had a terrible lunch with your kids.
Deb : yeah the lunch was horrible. I studied right after I reached home also, was feeling energetic that I read in the car too. What time did you study until?
Min : Till about 3. Then sleep a bit. Then went to C4 to lau sai. I didn’t buy a really horrible alarm clock. You should not see it sometime. It dims in the morning.
Deb : Um. Ok. I don’t know if I should ask - what did you lau sai? Eh, what does sIg stands for, by the way?
Min : Something immunoglobulin. I lau sai-ed ayamas. It felt so horrible. You lau sai yet?
Deb : hahahaha. Yeah lau sai-ed right after I slept. Plus I lau sai-ed a lot. Feel so hungry now.
Min : I am so hungry too. Maybe I should have lau sai more. Feeling so happy now. All the fat sure will deposit at my mons pubis.
Deb : Hhaha - Beh tahan. Crying like mad here. Think my brother thinks I am perfectly sane. Ok dunno what to say already :')
Min : If you want your brother to cry- show him the lau sai. I was in tears when I wrote the mons pubis. I think I lau sai-ed so much that I think I wanna eat cecair.



Just in case you're wondering,
CSU = clinical skills unit, and mons pubis = ...?



Totally unexpected right? However, that was 100% original. What wasn’t inserted in the message was:-

Min : I’m bored. Text* But you never lie deb. I think I might be obese. I’m so happy that summative is coming. I wish this feeling could last forever. I’m sure I passed the CPR exam with flying colours.

Text* = Let’s say the opposite of what we meant. I’ll start.



:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home