Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I guess, umm, dad's waiting to board the plane right now. Well, time flies, one week is gone, and he's flying back to beijing for work. sigh~ at first, i didn't know whether to follow him to kl sentral or not, i'm afraid i will cry. I really enjoyed it when we were in pangkor. Hopefully, we can go somewhere else this coming may. when we're apart, we will only know how to appreciate the time we had together. Supposed to stay back for sports practice today, but didn't. During the last period, had some bad gastric pain, and of course, decided to go home and rest instead. Mrs lee sent me home, ate some instant noodle, and went to bed. When dad woke me up, i didn't realise that it's already dinner time. We had our, ahem, advanced reunion dinner and my appetite wasn't there at that moment. That's what will happen to me after taking gastric medicine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home