Friday, June 06, 2003

haha, played final fantasy till 5 am last night, when other ppl are getting up for a new day, me and my brother are just going to bed. woke up in the morning, continued to play again, until it was time for tuition. hahah, first time going to siva's today. didn't really know where the place is, only that it's near my cousin's house. well, edward called half an hour before tuition and asked me whether i need directions (duno whether it was edward or loyyang, both have the similar voice). anyway, told them to come to my house first and as it was still early, i invited them in. 5 minutes to 5, we started walking to siva's house. didn't know that the 'classroom' is that small either. hahah... anyway, his teaching isn't bad, just that i don't have any idea what is it all about, coz i've never learn it before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home