Saturday, June 21, 2003

piano exam yesterday, guess i really screwed it up this time. had butterflies in my stomach before that. don't know what sort of butterflies are those, i was like 'hyper-nervous' at that time. after it was all over, i felt a little relieved, maybe. mom bought me for lunch at dave's deli. came home, and tuition at 5. came home, again, and mom and dad were already outside waiting for me. i rushed in the house and change into fresh clothes and straight away we went to leisure mall. bought the 9.15 tickets for the hulk. as there's still time, we went to eat dinner and dad bought me my advanced birthday gift - a discman! initially i was going to buy it using my own savings. hahha, bought a dance pad too, which is for the play station. anyway, after all that, it was already time for the movie. a real nice show. packed with all kinds of feelings - sadness, anger, and even humour. it's really a great show, just the ending is a little... well, i don't like those endings. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home