Wednesday, July 26, 2006

ichimaru gin is cute!

Can't think of a title to put. Anyway, ichimaru is a character in bleach (an anime if you don't know), the 3rd division captain, and he's a villain. But i think he's cute. Don't get me wrong, he's not my favourite character.



There. And his given description was: "The sly-faced, perpetually smiling Ichimaru seems to be almost totally amoral, willing to injure even his own comrades if it helps him get what he wants." lalala...



Last night loy yang went: "update your blog la"
And i replied: "well if you bring me go kai kai i'll update on it"
Then he suggested going to mid valley or timesquare this sunday.
So, we might be going out this weekend. Or maybe someday after my piano exam.



What is there to blog about. I tripped over the laptop on the floor last night when i was staggering to my bed and almost fell. No actually i wasn't even close to falling. And my first reaction was to curse the laptop and then wince in pain. uhh



The reason for me not blogging is that there's nothing to write about. I've been staying at home for the past few days (except to fetch my brothers, and to go for piano lessons), watching vcds and dvds pratically the whole day.



Ooh, remember when i said i didn't feel good since i got back from genting? I am still not feeling good. It has been much better lately though. Anyway i think i know why.



"Central nervous system side effects including light-headedness, dizziness, or vertigo (eh, u2's song wei...) have been reported with minocycline therapy."





No wonder. Googled a little, and Minocycline is apparently the antibiotic which i've been taking.

2 Comments:

Blogger CyRu5 said...

DEBBI!! HAPPY BDAY to u... HAPPY BDAY to u... HAPPY BDAY... HAPPY BDAY... HAPPY BDAY... TO DEBBI!!!

12:04 AM  
Blogger beddi said...

yeay! thank you thank you

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home