Thursday, January 30, 2003

yes, at last i get to publish posts again. Tried a few times to get in just now but to no avail. Today, is just like any other days, but of course, there's still a little differences. It's the last day of school before the cny holidays, and yeah, i'm expecting a boring new year. Well, without my dad at home, we couldn't visit any relatives which stays far away. My mom doesn't know the way. Only if my cousins are going, then MAYBE we'll just tumpang like one of the previous years (this is the second year i'm celebrating cny without my dad at home). Tons of homework, but i don't know where to start first. Stayed back for ?, nothing, anyway, it came to my mind that i don't have anything to do at home, so why not spend a little more time in school. hmm... really sad and dissapointed that my dad went back to china to work. Last night, at last, he gave me my pmr reward, in the form of money, as usual. Well, he didn't give me just like that, he told my mom to put 'em in my savings account.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home