Saturday, March 19, 2005

3 months and 8 days...

Whoa... it's been a long time since i've last blogged. Well, lots has happened of course. Spm's over, results are out... Not 'incredibly' satisfying... Hm, so i'm in taylors now, taking SAM. It's an ordinary college, with extraordinary students. I'm done with my common test 1, and so far, i've never topped the class in any subjects... Aiiiii... I'm still thinking what to persue after i finish my SAM, my options are now.. pharmacy, medicine or engineering. Pharmacy is the most likely one. Don't think we can afford half a million to do medicine, and i've the least interest in engineering. Well, here's a lil bit about my college life. My class ended at 3 yesterday and we (Jess, Loke and I) decided to meet mrs. lim (our maths teacher) to ask a few questions. Well, we managed to discuss a few of the questions and when we came down, the bus was just leaving and there it goes. I've missed the school bus. Kindda lazy to elaborate more on this, but in the end, my friend's mom came and fetch us all home around 6.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Debbi... Congrats on your SPM results. Anyway I think you should try applying study loan or scholarships from Shell or the Star to enter Medic school. You're a great student and you shouldn't give up if you want to do Medics. Otherwise Pharmacy is a good option too and our country will need lots of them a few years to come. Cheers mate! ;)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home