Saturday, March 26, 2005

XD

Mom asked me to post a registered letter today, and it was my first time doing it.. Was kindda blur, i think the last time i've been to a post office was many years ago, and all i did was just putting the letters into the post box. Well, went to sbs... again... Have been there three times this week. I don't mind though, heheh. Was there to accompany conrad today, nothing much happened. Apparently, conrad wanted to get his testimonial corrected. We were there yesterday and en. maslan said we have to get the pengetua to do the corrections. Well, got to the pengetua today, and she said we will have to find pn. azhana. Uhh... Anyway, pn. azhana wasn't in school so we ended up getting pn G to help us. Hmm... taylor's posted a letter to my parents yesterday, with all my results in it. Uh, bad~
If i were to take the twinning course in imu, it'll be unlikely that i'll end up working in uk. As for the pharmacy course in nottingham, i might be working in uk (to earn their money~). BUT, nottingham has a high entry requirement, and the fees are... obviously expensive. Aiiiii~
So, who are you anonymous? Tell la~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm your friend. Long time no see you. I have some allergy rashes forming up my whole body... you have something to prescribe me?

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home