Monday, March 13, 2006

seafood...

here's loy yang's way of describing me. got this from his blog btw. and it's funny.

first up... DEBBI!!!

*mirror mirror on the wall... whose the smartest one of all??*... *closing eyes prayin hard its me... ME... ME!!!*.... pray pray pray... mirror says...the smartest one of all... IS... u......r tou tai... DEBBI!!! *goes mad... shouts WTF...*

she's smart... damn smart... english DAMN POWERFUL!! at least compared to me i'm stupider la...

now doin medic in IMU!! not easy okay... wtf man... such a holy job compared to me... busines... full of tipu muslihat... aih... one day she'll look down on me in hell from the heavens above...

kinda cool... friendly... consider her one of my best friends le... sure friendly la... nice girl... but sometimes abit mean... good driver unlike me... jus like me, she likes MAYDAY!! erm... wat else... loves fort minor... err... KOREAN DRAMAs!!! n also certain animes la... bleach... one piece... but not naruto... wat la... wasted... interested in cool cool technological stuff... mp3 player... digi cam... etc... like manhattan fish market.... which is like 20 bucks a plate... but the food is great la... something different i guess... different as in i oni tried it once... so... still considered special for me...

hates ppl who tell lies... doesN'T drink soft drinks... wasted... really really wasted!!! don't like pork (apparently my favourite meat... though... others are actually equally favorable... hehehe...) doesn't like dirty vegetables... as in those in mix rice stalls... i know wat u mean la... sometimes i see also no appetite but have to eat la... sometimes also scared eat liau got worms or wateva... but then now chicken flu... aih... really troublesome la...

wait... chicken flu? bird flu you mean... lol... and manhattan fish market does not cost 20 bucks per plate, it's rm 14.90! :p

Well, went to Kelana Seafood Restaurant in Tasik Permaisuri to have a small reunion with my former secondary Biology teacher, Mr. Lim. Met May, Pek Mun, Lai Tee, Yen Nee, Theresa, Tam, Matthew, Michelle and Conrad there. We laughed, talked about our lives so far, and ate till we could eat no more. (con con i 'copy and paste' this paragraph from your blog, keke)

And yeah pics...

Look at michelle with her... 6 horns? lolz...

Food galore. We had bbq steamboat buffet. Love the grilled sotong (was it grilled, fried or what?) the best. Droolsss...

And when lai tee had difficulty jabbing the camera button to snap our pic we couldn't hold it but laugh.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... michele... 6 horns... but... where's matthew?! LOL!!

8:27 PM  
Blogger beddi said...

evilnya... dot dot dot

8:30 PM  
Blogger -conRad- said...

*BIASA LA TU ...* !

Erm ...! I charge RM50 for every alphabet you copied and pasted ... you violated my copyrights ... hehe ! I'll be waiting for my money ... I know where you live ...

9:12 PM  
Blogger beddi said...

aiya conrad... i pinjam only mah... lol...

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home