Monday, August 07, 2006

off to taman negara

Hey people, i'll be off to the national park (aka taman negara) for my electives tomorrow. oOh, i'm feeling a tingle of excitement which reaches right to my fingertips. No, i'm actually very lazy to go. I'm not sure if i'm going to enjoy the trip, since i'm not really a wildlife/nature kindda person. And i'm not at all accustomed to staying in such places. But it's ok, it'll be an experience :)



So, i don't think definately will not be blogging anytime during this period. 1 week. Which is not unusual at all.



Anyway, hope everything will tick over as normal.



After i'm back on the following tuesday (it's a one week trip, loonggg i know. but we can leave early if we happen to get bored), my dad will be coming back on saturday (is it? can't remember). So there'll be lots and shopping (maybe), and i hope we'll be eating lots of good food too :) which reminds me, i need to start clearing up my dad's table, or he'll come home and nag.nag.nag.



The mess i've made on the table.



Another thing is, my mum actually asked me to follow my dad when he goes back to china. For the holidays that is. But i don't know how many days/weeks of holidays do i have left till the next semester starts. Don't really want my parents splurging up to thousands of ringgit on the air tickets for such a short stay there. But i've been thinking of what am i going to do there in beijing. What? Shop everyday?

4 Comments:

Blogger CyRu5 said...

u call that a mess?? wow... u shud see my room... well actually to me its normal... to my mum.. its 24/7 M-E-S-S-Y...

aih... debb gone for one week... will i miss her?? i wonder... mayber her lil bro la... haha...

5:32 PM  
Blogger beddi said...

actually it looks neater cuz all the stuff are conveniently stacked on the side. by the maid. heheh.

eh normal to me also, but my parents... it's not. and they wouldn't stop asking me to clear it i tell u.

haiya of course u'll miss me la hahaha. pardon my perasan-ness :p

6:09 PM  
Blogger -conRad- said...

Your perasan-ness is pardoned

Now, as for your trip to Beijing, since you're unable to figure out what to do ... how bout shopping for some of your friends here ... eeerrr ... namely a certain person named C . O . N . R . A . D ...

pardon my blutness ... = )

9:29 PM  
Blogger beddi said...

harharhar. actually, i don't mind. if you provide the cash. make sure you give me some extras also, so i could shop for myself too. haha

anyway, it's highly unlikely that i'll be going. so, forget the whole story there. hehe

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home