Saturday, February 01, 2003

oh well, slept quite late yesterday and was forced to wake up at 8 something. The usual bai nian every year, first stop is to visit my grandfather. Went home, not long after that, my uncle came to my house. They sat for a while chatting, while i was in upstairs, busy doing my maths homework. After that, off we went to do some visiting. Well, the adults have them planned already. My aunt sat my mom's car, to direct her the way, just like one of the previous years. Visited quite a number of places, some of the ppl, i don't even know how they're related to my family, a distant relative i guess. Every house we entered, the first thing we did was shook hands and wish each other happy new year. At night, there was this pot luck dinner at my orthordontist granduncle's house. We used to do this in the previous years, but those were for christmas. However, last christmas he was in australia attending his son's wedding. So instead, we had the gathering on cny. All in all, today isn't bad. But of course, it isn't that fun too without my dad here with us.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home