Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry X'mas

woohoo... woke up this morning with my christmas socks hanging on my bed. i've guessed so, hehe, some pratical treat mom used give us kids for christmas - chocolates! yum yum, without dilly-dallying, i got up and peeped what's in it, 4 bars of kinder bueno. yummy, although not as much as the previous years, but good enough. i had an extra gift too - a 0.3 mechanical pencil which i requested from mom (i broke my old one in beijing). i can't really remember what i did after that, coz i'm posting this on the 28th! just changed the date u see... anyway, went to granduncle's house in damansara jaya after that. is it jaya or heights? i forgot, hehe, doesn't matter. christmas dinner, well, he organises dinners every christmas. it's great, especially when u get to gather with relatives. but this time, two of my uncles' family didn't come. nvm, still sufficient ppl to joy up the night, i guess, hehe. adults chatted among themselves, while me and my cousins sat outside and had our 'youth conference', lol! chatted alot and also played with my granduncle's new puppies... man, they're really adourable. went home around 10 something i guess... well, that's it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home