Sunday, March 19, 2006

Two Girls, A Guy And A Locked Steering Wheel !

Been really busy lately. Hence, for convenience sake, i'll just copy and paste this post from conrad's blog. *muahaha* It makes life a lot more easier having going through the same events in life with him. ps. since it's from conrad's blog, it's told from conrad's point of view, of course! Words in light turquoise colour are my comments :)

Michelle had planned that she, Debbi and I go out and hang in Taman Midah's 'pasar malam'. Well, she came late, about half an hour late ... the reason ? ... she herself has yet to tell me ... (ouh, she told me!) Michelle had trouble doing a side parking infront of her uncle's house. So, after much struggle, and lots of laughter from me and Debbi, Michelle's uncle offered to park the car for her. That in itself sprouted much more laughter from Deb and I. :)

When we entered the 'pasar malam', Michelle and I made a bee-line to the pirated CD peddlers. I bought Pussycat Doll's and Black Eye Peas' albums. Michelle bought 4 different chinese singers whose names oddly sound the same. (they don't sound the same to me at least) Then we sat a 'Chee Cheong Fan/Fun' shop and had curry laksa instead because all the 'chee cheong fan/fun' finished already. Whilst eating we all gossiped away and constantly laughing at our silly antics.

As we headed home after a long night, ( where a car sprayed droplets of water on my face and onto Michele too ), we walked back to the car. To our surprise, Michelle started tugging and pulling the steering wheel of her 'Kembara' ! After awhile, if you passed us, you would witness Michelle frantically pulling the steering wheel, whilst Debbi and I are howling with laughter. (we were in hysterics!) In the end, I offered to help tug the wheel too. Debbi suggested that maybe the engine should be turned on but Michelle had already tried that. Everything practically locked by itself. Fortunately, Michelle's uncle came to help again. Within 2 seconds, the car came to life, much to the embarrassment of Michele and I. ... haih ... The worlds worst drivers ! ... We still don't know what her uncle did ?! (my first time knowing that steerings could actually lock themselves *did it?* anyway, it was REALLY funny that i laughed till my ribs hurt and everytime mic gave another tug on the wheel i gave another gurgle)

Finally, we all laughed on the way to our homes ... what a night ! ... As soon as I plopped myself on the bed, I dozed off. (well, me too)

*kudos to conrad for the post kekeke*

2 Comments:

Blogger -conRad- said...

2 words ...

*copyright infringement*

but other than that ... it makes me a little extra famous so I'll let you off the hook ... :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger beddi said...

forget the copyright infringement part...

OH YA... it'll definately make u more famous ;)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home